Thursday, August 7, 2008

Miraculous Healing

The other day I had a preacher come to my office and try to tell me that God does not perform miracles anymore. I don't know what god he worships, but my God does MIGHTY things! I am proud to say that I believe in a God that can do ALL THINGS! I worship the God that created this earth and put stars in the universe. I worship a God that is the Great Physician! It broke my heart - I pitied the disbelief in this man, but moreso, I cried for the unsaved and baby believers who will listen and possibly believe what he says.

I emailed Sue Smith, and asked her permission to post a powerful testimony of hers on this website. She granted me that permission, and much more.... Read this...

Hi, again! Yes, by all means put it out there and any others I mentioned. Did I ever tell you about my friend, Joyce Scarborough, who had a large cancerous mole on her foot and the doctor was going to take more than half of her foot off? She and Carolyn Giffen came over to my house to pray (this has been about 15 or 20 years ago)and we asked God to heal her. After praying, God gave me a word of knowledge that He had indeed healed her foot and that she and her husband were to go away by themselves and seek God for confirmation before allowing the surgery. They did, and God confirmed to them both that she was not to let the doctor do surgery without another biopsy. The doctor just about had a fit and did not want to do another test, but Joyce and Lamont insisted. The report came back negative and soon the entire black mole dried up and fell off!!!!!!!!! NO SURGERY!!!!

I know the paint story will blow people's minds, but I can't explain why God did it except He is just GOOD and had mercy on me!!!!! Then there's the story of Heather Kay's dog, Chaser, and God healing his back. Then there's the story about my granddaughter, Elizabeth, who hit her two front teeth 3 different times on hard surfaces when she was very small (around 3 years). Each time they began to turn dark and each time we prayed and believed God to restore the nerves that were damaged, and each time He did, and the color came back to white again and each time they tightened in their sockets again!!! God is just flat out GOOD and MERCIFUL, and that's all we can say about it.

Some people out there (even preachers) just can't handle miracles because not everyone gets one when they pray. Hey, that's not going to keep me from asking for one; at 63 years of age I've seen dozens and dozens of miracles and supernatural answers to prayers... for me to quit believing now---ha! Those who don't believe in God's supernatural ability to do miracles have a little god. The God you and I serve, Jesus and Jehovah Almighty the Father, is a great and powerful God. He is the ONLY GOD; all others just try to be. God sometimes heals gradually and sometime we get an instant miracle. He is in charge. We pray and believe and then leave the results to Him. Don't bother giving unbelievers like that preacher a book on demons as they don't believe in them either. I wonder who they think is behind all the evil. It is the fallen angel, himself, satan and his demons. And you're right, he has one working over time on him.....the spirit of unbelief. Poor man. If he ever needs a miracle, he'll be hard pressed to get one. Good hearing from you. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you near His loving and all wise heart. Luv, Sue